Tuesday 31 July 2012

Jeffrey Campbell fakes

Hi everyone,

I could actually squeal out loud, I just LOVE these shoes *so.damn.much.*

Okay....breathe.

When I first started losing weight, I promised myself that when I reached a size 14, I'd treat myself to a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's. Well, I finally squished into size 14 clothes at the weekend :] hooray!


So this is me now and although the dress is in a 16, I never thought i'd be here :] the red shoes are the first pair of heels i've worn in over a year, which was pretty scary. I managed to walk in them all day without falling flat on my face, so my love for heels is back. Uh oh!

Time to treat myself to some Lita's! Although, my feet seem to be shrinking (yes, strange but this seems to happen to me - I used to be an 8, now i'm a 5-6..WHA) so figured I wouldn't buy the real mccoy just yet.

eBay!

I found a reasonably cheap pair, placed my order Sunday night, they were posted recorded delivery on Monday and I received them today :3 SO impressed and they're perfect <3



They're surprisingly easy to walk in (she says after only prancing around on the landing) and extremely well made for the price. I think I actually prefer these to the real thing!

If you fancy getting a pair for £19.99 (£2.99 p&p) click here :] they also sell fake nightwalk style shoes.

Have you had a good eBay find recently?

xxx

1 comment: