Wednesday 30 May 2012

NOTD: Summer Sparkle and product rave! x

Hello lovelies,

Just a quick post to show you my current nail polish love. The shade is 'Starry Sky' in the Nailwear Pro+ range and is available from Avon (currrently £2.49 in Campaign 10). The colour is a lovely silver with some serious silver sparkle!


Another thing I have to mention is the issue of top coats. I recently invested in a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat (phew!) which cost me £5.99 - a little more than I would usually spend on a polish. I was expecting great results but actually found this product was awful for chipping so had to replace it with something a little better. I went for 17's Double Gloss Top Coat for a much nicer £3.99 - and this one is a real winner! I use it as a top and bottom coat and it does a fantastic job. Long-lasting, doesn't chip and leaves a great glossy finish.


That's all for now, hope the sun is shining where you are!
Ooh, and don't forget to check out our mega giveaway here :)

Collette x

1 comment:

  1. Hi just found your blog and also the avon blog whilst looking for info on an avon product and I think its fantastic a really interesting read :)

    ReplyDelete