Tuesday 8 May 2012

A day in the life of

Miss Mooface

Hi everyone :]

So as some of you know, writing daily blogs is hard.

I love the idea of writing them but when you have a specific topic, it can be a nightmare!

My other blog, previously 'Pass the scales' was too hard to write, as there's only so much you can talk about. Instead, I thought I'd revamp it a little and change it into a daily blog, where I can write all sorts! From reviews (non-beauty related), post pictures, what I've been up to and all those bits and pieces.

I follow a few people on here who write about similar things and it's nice to take a break from the beauty blogs.

I will be trying to post daily, do monthly giveaways (when there's enough followers) and I have hopefully open it up for anyone to comment!

Let me know what you think and please follow :]

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment