Saturday 21 January 2012

Nails Inc. Oxford Circus

Hiya,

Just a teeny nail polish post for you on a colour that I can't help but pay attention to. I got this as a sampler in one of the Feel Unique beauty boxes and gave it a pop. I completely love this colour, it's a ridonkulous, Nicki Minaj baby pink but I have to say it was an absolute PAIN to apply. The colour is so vivid that any minor errors are pretty noticeable and, being a sampler, the brush was smaller than usual which didn't offer much help. I'm really not a Nails Inc. girl, personally I view them as overpriced (£11 pounds people?) for the quality you get but there's no denying that this colour would be fantastic in spring and summer. You can buy this polish here. What are your thoughts? Have you used this polish?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think they sell Nails Inc in the US but it is a really good dupe for OPI Nicki Minaj Pink Friday. It is a really pretty color. =D

    http://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity that it's a pain. I LOVE how it turned out. Where can you get this ? I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh really? I thought it was very Nicki Minaj hehe :) Steph, I'm glad you like the colour, it is gorgeous. It's £11 and available from feelunique.com, I've popped the link into this blog post for you xx

    ReplyDelete