Monday 3 October 2011

Little haul ♥

Today I went shopping with my boyfriend and bought crazy amounts of goodies...not all for me though!

Right, on with the haul!

First we went into CEX and I picked up a game (which is not really that interesting) and the first series of Pushing Daisies. I've always seen the adverts and thought it looks quite good and for £6 I thought i'd give it a go. Has anyone else seen it?

Next was New Look. I've recently been really disappointed with New Look, both in price and quality but these bits weren't too expensive so I didn't mind so much.
The following clothes are all from the Inspire range.

First thing I bought was the Pink Bubble top. I have one in black already which is a size up so I can wear it as a dress. Teamed with a black belt, leggings and cardigan, it works quite well, so I did the same with this and bought it in a size up so I can wear it as a dress! This was £6.99 which i think is quite reasonable, as it doesn't shrink in the wash and can be dressed up or down.

I then picked up an Aztec Racer top, which was in the sale for £8 instead of £19.99, which I didn't think was too bad.
Last thing from New look was a Dandelion dress. This wasn't in the sale but wasn't that expensive at £17.99. I was a bit worried when i tried it on that it wouldn't suit my figure, as it's very floaty and the black dress/slip underneath the sheer material is quite figure hugging but it was perfect!
Next was Superdrug and i'd heard about some nail polish on Youtube that gives a strange effect but they never seem to have it in my local branch! I managed to find it today though, it's the 'Petrol in Water' trio by Andrea Fulerton. I've heard some mixed opinions on this, so perhaps a review?Last shop was The Body Shop. Oh my... I spent waaaay too much as usual BUT I did have a '£10 off when you spend over £25' voucher and a further 10% off from my card. I bought more of their Rainforest Radiance Shampoo which at £4 for 250ml may be a little much but it does amazing things to your hair! I also bought the conditioner which was £6 for 400ml and to top it all off, I also picked up some more of the Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray which was also £6 for 400ml. I really would recommend this collection for anyone with coloured hair, especially if its slightly dry.Body butter was next on my list and I was honestly only going to buy one, but they have a 'buy one get one half price' offer so thought WHY NOT. I have tried a number of these butters but only really like a handful so I just bought the Mango and the Grapefruit butter. Both are lovely and really moisturise your skin after a shower :)
Apologies for the long haul, but hopefully you enjoyed it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment